– Increasing awareness among women and care provision in abortion in rural community ,India
– Use of M-health for the promotion of positive experience and – family centred care
- Feasibility of implementing integrated interventions on ECD in one community development block in a district in Haryana
- Improving the management of high risk pregnancy in a district in Haryana
- A situational analysis of positive pregnancy experience during antenatal period in two districts in Haryana.
- To develop and field test a package of audio recordings for pregnant women as per WHO (2016) guidelines.
- A situational analysis of positive post-natal experience in two districts in Haryana
- Improving the quality of child birth and new born care in Primary Health Centres in Haryana
- Targeted intervention among the high risk population for the control of HIV/AIDS
- Global study on maternal sepsis.
- Assessment of use of antenatal corticosteroids and national operational guidelines in the state of Haryana